DELTA LOBS SE is a spraying preparation, used for the prevention and treatment of external parasitic infestations (tsetse flies, other flies, flying insects, lupus mites, scabies, lice and ticks) in cattle, goats, sheep and goats. pigs.
Dosage and administration
1) Frequency of treatment:
• Wales: 2 treatments to 10 days interval in cases of scabies reported.
• Lice: only 1 treatment is sufficient.
• Ticks: the first 2 treatments will be spaced apart from 15 days, then the interval will depend on the re-infestation.
• Flying Insects: 1 treatment generally provides protection for 6 to 8 weeks.
2) Dilution during spraying:
Perform a pre-mix by adding a small amount of water (5 liters, for example) to the amount of IVERMECTIN to use. Shake well, then fill with the required amount of water. Apply a minimum of 3 liters of dilution per animal, with particular emphasis on the predilection sites of parasites.
3)Dilution in case of bathing:
• Load: After cleaning the bath and calibrated, perform a pre-mix the amount of IVERMECTIN required (see the loading dose). Spread this pre-mix over the entire surface; shake the bath for 10 minutes to using long-handled shovels. To obtain a homogeneous emulsion, it will initially spend 20 animals in the bath.
• Recharge: After the passage of animals and once the bath has decreased by 10% of the initial volume, it will recharge by adding the amount of water needed IVERMEC (see dosage recharge). In the case of infiltration of water in the bath (rain or other) must be added to IVERMEC in proportions corresponding to the amount of recharge.
Composition of 1.000 ml :
Excipients Q.S.P.:1 litre
Vial of 100 ml
Vial of 20 ml
Vial of 1 L
121 Rue d’Aguesseau, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France