ANTIBIOTIC LARGE SPECTRUM
Species: Pigs, calves, poultry (chicken, turkey, duck, guinea fowl, pheasant, partridge, goose, quail).
Prevention and treatment of infections sensitive to oxytetracyclin.
Gastro-intestinal and respiratory tract infections caused by bacteria sensitive to oxytetracyclin, such as Bordetella, Campylobacter, Chlamydia, Escherichia coli, Haemophilus, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Rickettsiae, Salmonella, Staphylococcus and Streptococcus spp.
Administration and dosage
- Poultry: In drinking water: 100 to 200mg of Oxymeg 50/kg/day, the equivalent of 100g in 250 liters of drinking water for 3 to 7 days.
- Calves, lambs, kids: Oxymeg 50 to 40mg / kg every 12 hours for 3 to 5 days.
- Pigs: In drinking water: 40 to 100mg of Oxymeg 50/kg/jour or 100g per 100 liters of drinking water for 4 to 6 days.
- Poultry: 100g in 500 liters of drinking water for 4 to 6 days.
- Pigs: 100g in 200 liters of drinking water for 4 to 6 days
In a small amount of water, make every day a solution consistent with the required amount of Oxymeg 50. Then add to the drinking water to be consumed during the next 12-24H.
Composition por 100g:
Oxytetracyclin Hydrochloride ( 50 g)
Excipients q.s.p (100 g)
- Sachets 100 g
- Bucket 1 Kg